- How do you open the trunk on a Mercedes SLK?
- How do you open the SLK 230 roof?
- Why won't my Mercedes trunk close?
- How do you put the top down on a Mercedes Kompressor?
- Where is the battery on a 2008 Mercedes s550?
How do you open the trunk on a Mercedes SLK?
If your Mercedes battery has died, trunk switch or key fob remote aren't working, you can use this method to unlock the trunk.
- Remove the metal key from the key fob. ...
- Insert the key into the trunk lock cylinder.
- Turn the key until you hear the trunk pop open.
How do you open the SLK 230 roof?
Enter the driver or passenger's side of the car and remove the round plastic cover and insert the appropriate hex key into the release key hole as seen on page 230 in the 2001 manual. Turn the key counter clockwise until it stops, this should unlock the roof from the window frame.
Why won't my Mercedes trunk close?
The trunk won't stay close because the car loses the memory setting for the trunk. This is a problem that usually happens after the car battery dies or the battery gets replaced. Pressing the green trunk release button inside the trunk a few times will allow your trunk to close in most cases.
How do you put the top down on a Mercedes Kompressor?
Locate the round button on the lower part of the center console near the passenger's seat. The button has a picture of the car and the roof coming off. Pull the button down towards the hand brake. Keep the button down until the roof is completely stored.
Where is the battery on a 2008 Mercedes s550?
Main battery is located behind the partition wall between the passenger compartment and the trunk on the right side in the trunk.