- How big of tires can I fit on my 4Runner?
- How do you know what size tires will fit?
- Can I fit 285 tires on 4Runner?
- What lug pattern is a Toyota 4Runner?
- What are the best tires for a 4Runner?
- Do 275 70R17 rub on 4Runner?
- Can I use 235 tires instead of 225?
- How tall is a 17 inch tire?
- What size tires can I put on my truck with a leveling kit?
- Will a 285 rim fit a 7 inch?
- What offset for 4th gen 4Runner?
How big of tires can I fit on my 4Runner?
The short answer is 32″. Our stock 4Runner has a 31″ tire (265/70R17 – 31.61″). Making the jump to a small 32″ tire should be fine on stock suspension.
How do you know what size tires will fit?
What does my tire size mean?
- The two digit number after the slash mark is the aspect ratio which measures the tire's cross-section to it's width.
- If the tire size is 255/60 R16, the 60 means that the height is 60% of the tire's width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire's sidewall will be.
Can I fit 285 tires on 4Runner?
A 285/70/17 all terrain or mud terrain tire is often considered to be on the larger side of things when it comes to these rigs. Sure, you can fit larger tires but the bigger you go, the more you'll fight with clearance issues.
What lug pattern is a Toyota 4Runner?
Wheel Options for 5th Gen 4Runner (6×139.7mm(5.5″) or 6×5.5 Bolt Pattern) It is important to note our bolt pattern; 6×139.7mm (5.5″) or 6×5.5.
What are the best tires for a 4Runner?
4Runner tires - our recommendations
- Recommendation #1 - Cooper Discoverer ATP. The Cooper Discoverer ATP gets a lot of love across 4Runner forums – for a lot of reasons. ...
- Recommendation #2 - BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2. Or, go with an all-time classic. ...
- Recommendation #3 - Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
Do 275 70R17 rub on 4Runner?
275/70/17 will rub on the mud guards when reversing on stock height. If you can clear at least 2.5in in the front 275s will be no rubbing.
Can I use 235 tires instead of 225?
No, not OK... all tires should be same diameter. the diameter is the same just more contact with the ground. uh... 225/45/17 and 235/45/17 are NOT the same rolling diameter.
How tall is a 17 inch tire?
|17 INCH TIRES||TIRE HEIGHT|
|225 35 17||23.20|
|245 35 17||23.75|
|315 35 17||25.68|
|335 35 17||26.23|
What size tires can I put on my truck with a leveling kit?
In most cases, you can put bigger tires on your truck without a lift. You can fit up to 33” tires on most trucks with no lift required. Other modifications like adjusting the torsion keys, using wheel spacers, cutting fenders, and using leveling kits may be required depending on your truck and tire combination.
Will a 285 rim fit a 7 inch?
285's do look better on a wider rim, but they will work just fine on a 7 inch rim.
What offset for 4th gen 4Runner?
If I remember correctly, OEM 4th gen 17" wheel offset is +30mm, so keep that in mind. Good luck!