First of all, you need to find the serial number of the Ford radio to get the stereo key code. The serial number can be obtained in these simple ways: Press and hold radio buttons 1 and 6 (sometimes 2 and 6) at the same time to start the scrolling information, the serial number is displayed at the end.
- How do I find my Ford radio code?
- How do I unlock my Ford Connect radio?
- How do I find out my radio code?
- How do I unlock my car radio without the code?
- How do I reset the code on my car radio?
- How do I reset my Ford radio code?
- How do I enter the code on my car radio?
- Can I get radio code from VIN number?
How do I find my Ford radio code?
How To Get Your Ford Radio Code?
- Press and hold buttons 1 & 6 together.
- The radio will go through a series of information on the display, the ONLY information that will be your serial will begin "M" or "V" followed by 6 digits.
How do I unlock my Ford Connect radio?
Unlock the radio in your Ford Transit Connect from the seven digit serial number beginning with M or V. You will find the serial number printed on a label or by pressing 1 & 6 on the radio. All Ford Transit Radio Codes are shown on screen instantly.
How do I find out my radio code?
Follow the listed 4 steps to find the radio code to your car's stereo.
- Check Your Owner's Manual. The best place to locate a radio code is in the owner's manual of your car. ...
- Visit the Manufacturer's Website. ...
- Visit your Local Dealership. ...
- Contact a Local Automotive Audio Installation Center.
How do I unlock my car radio without the code?
Contact a local car radio installation center
- To bypass radio security codes on these vehicles, switch on your ignition to the ON position.
- Turn on your audio system and see if it displays CODE. ...
- Then, you want to press and hold down the radio power button.
- You have to hold it for about 40-50 minutes.
How do I reset the code on my car radio?
Press the "Hour" button (or right arrow button) to set the first and second digits of the code. Release the button once the four-digit code is accurately displayed. Press the "Mode" button to lock in the code you set. Turn the stereo deck on by pressing the "Source" or "Power" button to complete the reset.
How do I reset my Ford radio code?
How to enter my Ford Focus radio code
- Turn your Focus radio ON and ensure you read 'CODE' on screen.
- Repeatedly press button 1 until you see the first digit of the code.
- Repeat the same process with the buttons 2, 3 and 4 for the rest of the code.
- Press the button 5 to submit the code.
How do I enter the code on my car radio?
How Do I Enter a Car Radio Code?
- Retrieve your car radio code. You should have received your code when you purchased your vehicle. Check your car's owners manual. ...
- Turn your vehicle and car radio on. The word "Code" or "Locked" may appear. Enter your serial code using the numbered stereo buttons.
Can I get radio code from VIN number?
The code is located on a card that comes with the original purchase of the vehicle, which we don't have. A person can call the dealership with the serial number of the radio and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of the vehicle and ask for the radio code.