Find and Compare Cars
|2003 Chevrolet Corvette|
|EPA MPG||Premium Gasoline 20 combined city/highway MPG 17 city 26 highway 5.0 gals/100 miles|
|Unofficial MPG Estimates Shared by Vehicle Owners||View Estimates How can I share my MPG?|
|Vehicle Specification Data|
|EPA Size Class||Two Seaters|
- How many miles do Corvettes last?
- What is a 2003 Corvette worth?
- What is high miles for a Corvette?
- Are all 2003 Corvettes 50th anniversary?
- What is the best year used Corvette to buy?
- Is a used Corvette a good buy?
- What is the top speed of a 2003 Corvette?
- What kind of oil does a 2003 Corvette take?
- What are the most collectible Corvettes?
How many miles do Corvettes last?
According to Motor and Wheels, owners can expect their new Corvette to last for 150,000 to 200,000 miles. For most drivers, that's probably about 10 to 13 years minimum.
What is a 2003 Corvette worth?
2003 Chevrolet Corvette Value - $5,380-$17,397 | Edmunds.
What is high miles for a Corvette?
Your car is almost 10 years old. So anything over 50k could be considered high. Or if you look at closer to the national average even 10k then anything over 100k miles is considered high or even 150k miles. The Corvette being a niche market car makes things so relative and murky.
Are all 2003 Corvettes 50th anniversary?
Because it is not the Anniversary red. ... It is Torch Red and has the emblem on the hood that says Anniversary with the 50 below it. It does not have it on the top of the seat.
What is the best year used Corvette to buy?
Which Are the Best Used Corvettes to Buy?
- 1987 Chevrolet Corvette. 1987 Chevrolet Corvette takes the top place among affordable and classic used Corvettes for sale in KY. ...
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. ...
- 2011 Corvette Z06. ...
- 2016 Chevy Corvette Stingray Z51. ...
- 2017 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport. ...
- 2018 Chevy Corvette Grand Sport.
Is a used Corvette a good buy?
A: Yes, if you're looking at a certified pre-owned, late model used 'Vette, with a warranty if at all possible. A newer used Corvette is a big investment, mostly over $35,000. And it's a technologically complex vehicle, so you want to be as sure as possible that it's been serviced, inspected, and guaranteed.
What is the top speed of a 2003 Corvette?
|Top speed:||282 km/h / 175 mph|
|0-60 mph (sec):||4.5|
|0-100 km/h (sec):||4.7|
|0-1/4 mile (sec):||13.22|
|0-1 km (sec):|
What kind of oil does a 2003 Corvette take?
|Viscosity:||10W-30 (Above -18) 5W-30 (All TEMPS)|
|Capacity:||6.4 quarts. . (with filter)After refill check oil level.|
|Torque:||18 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug)|
What are the most collectible Corvettes?
Here are the five rarest Corvettes.
- 1971 Chevrolet Corvette ZR2 — 12 built. Created with Raphaël 2.1.2. ...
- 1971 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 — 8 built. Created with Raphaël 2.1.2. ...
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport — 5 built. ...
- 1986 Chevrolet Corvette in “Copper Metallic” — 4 built.
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvette ZL1 — 2 built.